We also have a Pointe Shoe appeal running. Our dancers go through a LOT of shoes in a season: pointe shoes, coloured shoes, Jazz shoes and even high heels! Can you help us keep our dancers on their toes by making a contribution to the Ballet Black Shoe Appeal?
- £1000 will pay for one of our female artist’s pointe shoes for a whole season
- £500 will pay for leather or canvas shoes for one of our male artist’s for a whole season
- £40 will pay for one pair of pointe shoes for a female artist
- £20 will pay for a pair of canvas shoes for a male or female artist
- £10 will pay for ribbons, elastic and dyeing our shoes
Dance Medicine – Performance Physio & Oxford Circus Physiotherapy
Cosmetics – MAC
Graphic Design – Rob Clarke Design
Production – Alistage Ltd
We would also like to thank The Sackler Trust, The Leathersellers’ Company & the John Ellerman Foundation for their kind support.
JUNIOR SCHOOL SUPPORT
Andrew Lloyd Webber Foundation