Terms & Conditions
Friends Scheme Terms and Conditions
1) When joining the Friends Scheme, you will be required to provide Ballet Black with your full name, email address, telephone number and postal address. We require these details in order to contact you regarding your membership. Your details will not be passed on to any other organisation and will remain on Ballet Black's records for six years.
2) In accordance with government guidelines, Ballet Black (registered charity 1101599) may claim Gift Aid on Ballet Black Friends Scheme membership as the benefit provided to each Friend does not exceed 25% of the donation value. Gift Aid means Ballet Black can claim an extra 25p for every £1 you give and it won't cost you any extra. You can read full guidance from the government here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/gift-aid-what-donations-charities-and-cascs-can-claim-on
3) The Friends Scheme is a one year membership subscription from date of donation (i.e. 18 March 2016 - 17 March 2017) valid for one named individual. Your membership will not be automatically renewed and is non-refundable.
4) Any donations made to Ballet Black will be used solely for purposes of the charity and not distributed to any other charity or organisation.
5) Ballet Black is registered charity 1101599 and registered company 04573958. The registered office address is: Austin House 43 Poole Road, Westbourne, Bournemouth, Dorset, England, BH4 9DN