||Internationally recognised for its vital message of giving black and Asian dancers the professional opportunities they merit based solely on their talent and dedication, Ballet Black continues to amaze. As a Friend, you will be making a valuable contribution to the sustainability of this small yet hugely significant company and will support its ongoing commitment to aspiring dancers and to its ever increasing and loyal audience. In return, Ballet Black will welcome you behind the scenes to watch Company rehearsals under the exceptional eye of Artistic Director, Cassa Pancho as well as with acclaimed guest choreographers. You will receive quarterly newsletters to keep you up-to-date about news, events and performances so you will never miss out.
For a donation of just £40 a year, you will be an integral part of the Company’s incredibly exciting future and all at Ballet Black look forward to having you with us.
Patron, Ballet Black
1) Join our Adult Friends Program (£40/yr)
2) Join our Junior Friends Program - 17 years or younger (£15/yr)
Friends Scheme Terms and Conditions
- When joining the Friends Scheme, you will be required to provide Ballet Black with your full name, email address, telephone number and postal address. We require these details in order to contact you regarding your membership. Your details will not be passed on to any other organisation and will remain on Ballet Black's records for six years
- BB Junior Friends is open to those aged 17years and younger. Membership is non transferable.
- BB Junior Friends aged 15yrs or younger much be accompanied by a full BB Friend to all events; those aged 16yrs + may attend events on their own. You may be required to bring photographic ID with you.
- In accordance with government guidelines, Ballet Black (registered charity 1101599) may claim Gift Aid on Ballet Black Friends Scheme membership as the benefit provided to each Friend does not exceed 25% of the donation value. Gift Aid means Ballet Black can claim an extra 25p for every £1 you give and it won't cost you any extra. You can read full guidance from the government here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/gift-aid-what-donations-charities-and-cascs-can-claim-on
- The Friends Scheme is a one year membership subscription from date of donation (i.e. 18 March 2016 - 17 March 2017) valid for one named individual. Your membership will not be automatically renewed and is non-refundable
- Invitations to Friends events are only open to subscribed members of the Friends Scheme and BB Junior Friends Scheme. Such invitations are non-transferable.
- Any donations made to Ballet Black will be used solely for purposes of the charity and not distributed to any other charity or organisation.
- Ballet Black is registered charity 1101599 and registered company 04573958. The registered office address is: Austin House 43 Poole Road, Westbourne, Bournemouth, Dorset, England, BH4 9DN